Friday, August 1, 2008

6 Minutes of Blueberries

It's pretty self explanatory in the title.



I'd like to add a little note. Debbi asked when would I be making a post/start writing on here so I figured, to commemorate her moving that I'd get crackin. I used to write tons of stuff on my blog on myspace, but after changing my lifestyle a bit and having Ruby I've just dropped it from my routine. (aside from the fact I don't keep up with news and politics because squeezing that in just means I have to leave something more important unfinished or completely not done)

As I write this, Ruby screams for more blueberries, hence the lack of time to write more and often. It's probably better because I do like to rant, stir things up and cause trouble, as well as drop in useless thoughts and information and random creative tidbits.

3 comments:

The Perry Family said...

She is getting so big! haha So cute too! I'm glad you are on here so we can keep in touch more. Yeah, he is Chris' nephew really and he is 21, soon to be 22. They have a little boy who is a year old, Diesel. Love that feller! Anyway, Chris is like me and his brother and sister are 9 and 13 years older than him. Keep posting!

The Perry Family said...

NEW POST! NEW POST! NEW POST! HAHA

Dena said...

LOVE IT!!! Man. She's really working those things over, isn't she?!? Brittany, she is so freaking cute! I can't say that enough. I love watching babies feed themselves. It's such an accomplishment.